Lawn Technician Assistant
Lawn Technician, Lawns & Construction
We have a full-time Lawn Technician Assistant position available for the right applicant.
Delivering high quality residential and commercial landscapes across Canterbury, One Square Rate Ltd is an established, growing, dedicated design, construction and hydroseeding company. Our fantastic team consists of experienced and training landscapers all dedicated to their trade.
We pride ourselves in our hydroseed results and stand by the quality of our product 100%. We provide a high-quality, efficient, and professional service and aim to be the best in Christchurch.
If you have the following attributes, contact us to find out how you can join our busy team.
• To have proven maintenance experience working on with lawns and/or turf and knowledge on how to prepare and level lawns.
• Current clean manual drivers’ licence and own transport.
• Be able to carry out basic landscaping duties such as timber boxing, planting, irrigation, etc.
• Be able to use machinery and skid steer loaders competently and safely.
• Be capable of reading and understanding landscaping plans.
• Be able to calculate various quantities of materials needed accurately.
• Good close attention to detail.
• Healthy and fit candidate able to put in a solid day’s work.
• A team player as well as ability to work unsupervised.
• A good understanding of Health & Safety requirements and be able to follow our process and procedures.
• To be able to complete verbal or written delegated tasks, using initiative to respond to issues that may arise.
• Excellent customer relation skills including good communication and organisational skills.
To be successful in this position you must be a team player, dependable, punctual and have a clean manual driver’s license. Site Safe, Grow Safe, First Aid, Class 2 License and lawn/turf/landscaping experience is an advantage, but not critical.
We will offer you a great team environment and the opportunity to further develop your skills. A competitive wage will be offered to the right person based upon experience. Only applicants who apply with a Resume and Cover Letter attached will be considered.
How To Apply:
Please email Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org