Experienced Landscape Architect
Design & Architecture, Landscape Architecture
We have a full-time Landscape Architect position available for experienced applicants who have 2+ years’ experience in the industry to join our busy design team.
Delivering high quality residential and commercial landscapes across Canterbury, One Square Rate Ltd is an established, growing, dedicated design, construction and hydroseeding company.
If you have the following attributes, contact us to find out how you can join our busy team.
• A Bachelor’s Degree (Honors) in Landscape Architecture.
• At least 2+ years’ professional experience in Landscape Architecture.
• Excellent graphic skills with experience in the use of a range of digital tools and techniques, including Vectorworks, WorkfloMax, as well as hand drawing.
• An eye for detail and an ability to think both spatially and laterally.
• A good understanding of how to take a design from concept through to construction documentation.
• Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to work collaboratively.
• Pro-active approach to workload management with the ability to meet deadlines.
• Clear and well-articulated written and oral communication skills.
• Have an enquiring mind, be hungry to learn, and willing to put in the hard yards when required.
To be successful in this position you must be a qualified, experienced team player, dependable, punctual and have a clean driver’s license.
We will offer you a great team environment and the opportunity to further develop your skills. A competitive wage will be offered to the right person based upon experience.
You will be required to bring along your Landscape Architecture Portfolio of residential landscape designs if requested for a job interview.
Only applicants who apply with a Resume, Cover Letter, and Landscape Architecture Portfolio attached will be considered.
How To Apply:
Please email Resume, Cover Letter, and Landscape Architecture Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org