One Square Rate Landscaping is a well-established company who deliver high quality residential and commercial landscapes across Canterbury. From landscape design through to construction, you will get endless opportunities to grow your skillset and knowledge. Our fantastic team consists of experienced and apprentice landscapers all dedicated to their trade who are currently in very high-demand and fully booked for the duration of 2022, giving you the opportunity to the learn from the best.
We have one full time Construction Foreman position available with an immediate start for applicants who have 4+ years’ experience in the industry.
If you have the following attributes, contact us to find out how you can join our busy team.
- Experience in site establishment, determining levels and installation of formwork / timber boxing
- Experience in plant layout, installation with good plant knowledge
- Experience in preparing, levelling, and laying lawns, including rollout lawn, hydroseed and artificial.
- Some experience in preparation and laying of basic concrete areas
- Experience in timber construction including decking, fencing, raised planters
- Experience in preparation, laying and finishing paving areas.
- Have the desire and ability to lead a small team and open to enhancing your skills further in managing job sites.
- Excellent customer relation skills including good communication and organisational skills
To be successful in this position you must be a team player, dependable, punctual and have a clean driver’s license. Site safe, grow safe, first aid and a class 2 license are an advantage but not critical.
We offer a great team environment, regular social events, rewards, support, and the opportunity to further develop your skills.
Checkout our social media and website to learn a little more about us:
A competitive wage package will be offered to the right person based upon experience. Only applicants who apply with a CV and cover letter attached will be considered. Applications close on 28 August 2022.
How to Apply:
Please email Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com